Small Business Reference Center
A Full-Text Resource for Entrepreneurial Research
The Small Business Reference Center offers a wide variety of information on small business and entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, a help and advice section, and provides information on how to create business plans that lead to successful funding.
Small Business Reference Center offers readers a collection of state-specific resources supported with demographic data and other local information. Completing the database are business videos that provide critical information for business owners including interviews, ‘lessons learned’ features, lectures and ‘how to’ videos to help foster success in all aspects of managing a business.
- 400 full-text periodicals
- Nearly 500 full-text reference books
- More than 600 business videos
- State-specific resources
- Unique, user-friendly interface
- Business Basics
- Start-up Kit & Business Plans
- General Business Areas
- Industry Information by Small Business Type