The LearningExpress Library offers a highly-acclaimed e-learning solution that provides support to students and professionals for academic skill-building, standardized test prep, career certification test prep and more. It offers personalized learning and individualized study plans.
- Skills Improvement for All Ages - Reading, Math and Reasoning, Writing and Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling, Science, Public Speaking
- GED (General Education Development) Preparation
- College Preparation - ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement, College Admissions, College Placement
- Graduate School Entrance Exam Preparation - GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT
- Popular Software Tutorials - Microsoft Office, Adobe, Corel WordPerfect, Windows & Mac Operating Systems
- Job Search and Workplace Skills - Business Writing, Resumes, Interviewing Skills, TOEIC Preparation, WorkKeys Preparation
- Licensing and Certification Preparation - AT-SAT, Civil Service, CDL, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Electrician's License, EMT & Paramedic, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Military, Nursing, LSAT, Plumber's License, Real Estate, Teaching & Praxis, Test Taking Improvement
- U.S. Citizenship Test Preparation
- Resources in Spanish / Recursos para Hispanohablantes
LearningExpress product offers a comprehensive selection of interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books, and high-stakes test preparation — modeled after official tests. LearningExpress Library is designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals. Timed and untimed practice tests provide instant test and essay scoring. Get detailed answer explanations and download ebooks.
Note: Login with your Public Library Card or Library Access Code. Then create a secure personal portfolio account to track your progress.